Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone made really really high duration camshafts for honda's. I was looking at some parts for the old school 4cyl m3 and ive seen camshafts with like 320 degrees and like 12-13 mm of lift...for most hondas, at most i seen like 305 or something. Just wondering if anyone out their made full blown race cams, or even getting rid of vtec and using 2 lobes with really high duration (again toda only has 305)...just was curious

·
Registered
198 Posts
yea i had rocket M24e's for my old motor ...i forget the duration off the top of my head ...but ive been tlaking to rocket and he is in the process of making K series cams ...and im prob going to exchange my M24e's for a set after he gets all the kinks out and i see some dyno numbers ...but im getting ahead of myself lol ...

·
Registered
285 Posts
yea i think hes working on it, he doesnt or didnt have access to a k20a head which is why one hasnt been released(he was asking for a k20a head in his forums, so im just guessing.)

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
Doesn't crower do custom grinds? or is that only for the B's?

·
Registered
198 Posts
K2e2vin said:
yea i think hes working on it, he doesnt or didnt have access to a k20a head which is why one hasnt been released(he was asking for a k20a head in his forums, so im just guessing.)
yea ...i havnt been on his forum for a while ...i should get on and read up a little ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.