Registered
1,220 Posts
I'm in for a second group buy too
Lmk if you guys are planning on doing that again

·
Registered
111 Posts
Is this still on I'm interested:up:

Also, quick question I already have PPG's 3rd and 4th gears will it work with this?

Pm me

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Is this still on I'm interested:up:

Also, quick question I already have PPG's 3rd and 4th gears will it work with this?

Pm me
We are making some right now, they may already be sold. I will PM you if one is available.
They work with the stock 3rd and 4th so I assume they would work with the PPG 3rd and 4th.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm posting mainly to stay updated on this, if and when there is another run I would be in, finances allowing me to do so.

I'll be boosting my car this winter and starting next season it will see the strip only - not having $8K sitting around to spend on a transmission I would like to take advantage of something like this for the time being.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Im looking to replace my 1 and 2 gear on my k20a2 tranny for my 500hp turbo street/strip build in my rsx .

Im really thinking about using a 4.0 fd to get the most out my gears and making it the most easiest to drive on the streets to i guess.

What do you think?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Im looking to replace my 1 and 2 gear on my k20a2 tranny for my 500hp turbo street/strip build in my rsx .

Im really thinking about using a 4.0 fd to get the most out my gears and making it the most easiest to drive on the streets to i guess.

What do you think?
Something like 2.9 1st / 2.1 2nd would probably be ideal, but the 2.93/1.90 or 2.93/1.95 we've made would work alright. It also depends on your tire size and how high you're going to rev the engine.

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Mark me down

·
Registered
76 Posts
Depending on when as I'm spending heavily on building my car up at the moment I'd be up for a GB in the new year, say end of Jan?

Shipping to the UK would be needed tho?

Bill

·
Registered
3 Posts
x2 on that, stonger/longer 1-2 is needed also for shipping to UK, Bill's and mine can be shipped together in the same box and sent to my shop to keep costs down.

Daz

·
Registered
474 Posts
If it were end of January to Mid Feb, I'd still be in on this, just in case anyone is gauging interest. How long does production take? Ideally I'd like to install at the same time I put an LSD in it (I have until April more or less to get my car done for the start of the season).

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
They should be done sometime in February. Typically takes two months to make complete sets but we've already started on most of the parts.

61 - 80 of 82 Posts