Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COLORADO HIDS​

Im with Colorado HIDs and we are now able to get HID conversion kits for any make or model vehicle and have them shipped to you door step for $150.00. We can get the different HID colors in
3000k (bright JDM yellow)
4300k(bright white)
5000k(pure white)
6000k( pure white w/slight tint of blue)
8000k( bright white/light blue)
10000k( bright white/deep blue)
All of these colors being 3X as bright as a normal halogen bulb except for the 10000k but still being 2X as bright as a normal halogen bulb. Our kits are German engineered and made to the highest of quality for less than HALF the price of some of our competitors. On average a good set of bulb will run you about $50.00 and on average you change your bulbs every 10-15 months, thats roughly $100.00 a year. Our HID bulbs are built to last the life of your vehicle and come with with a one year manufactures warranty against the bulbs and ballast's. With these lights I am more than confident you will be able to hit the trails and be able to see so much better than did before plain and simple. For $150.00 you will get:
2X HID BULBS
2X HID SLIM BALLASTS
2X WIRING HARNESS
2X HARDWARE FOR EA.
IF YOUR READY TO SEE BETTER AND LOOK BETTER AT THE SAME TIME, E-MAIL ME WITH YOUR VEHICLE YEAR,MAKE, MODEL, AND BULB COLOR OF YOUR CHOICE AND IN A COUPLE DAYS YOU WILL SEE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT ON AND NEVER WANT TO GO BACK TO HALOGEN BULBS AGAIN.

[email protected]
OR TEXT ME AT
1-719-232-1025​

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
haha that shit is crazy, the amount of glare they give out. the light is not even focused.

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.