Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings my name is Aras I registered to the forum from Istanbul Turkey I am 35 years old before 1997 Vti 2002 Ep3 Typer Subaru forester xt and the last time I couldn't stand it I got Honda civic fn2 again I have been using 2009 fn2 Typer for 2 years I am collecting my car as a complete fd2 Typer hondata flashpro rrc suction rrc gas throttle rrc oil pump ktuned thermal gasket set rrc 11.7.1 pistons rrc cylinder head gasket toda headers injen filter kit 70 mm chrome straight pipe and 70 single outlet varex k&w coilover The materials I collected in my vehicle I hope it will be a pleasant toy to be loaded into my vehicle soon good forum to all

·
Super Moderator
2002 DC5 Type S
2,101 Posts
welcome to the forum.

It is hard for me to make out exactly what you are saying, do you own a FN2 Civic Type R or are you building a base model FN2 Honda Civic into the "Type R" version the best you can?

Sorry if I got this wrong.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome to the forum.

It is hard for me to make out exactly what you are saying, do you own a FN2 Civic Type R or are you building a base model FN2 Honda Civic into the "Type R" version the best you can?

Sorry if I got this wrong.
I'm welcome yes I have a 2009 fn2 and I'm building a k20A engine on my k20z4 engine

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
9,174 Posts
Welcome to K20a.org @Fn2 K20A.

I'm building a k20A engine on my k20z4 engine
What is your goal with that approach?

The K20Z4 engine is the best K-series engine of the EUDM. If one swap H, E and CAI it is easy to hit the 240-250 hp level (depending on exhaust and header). An K20A engine would not do better, as the only difference left is the IM, valve timing and the 0.5 point higher CR. I had several customers which maxed out the stock injectors with there K20A2 engines with simple bolts on. A friend of mine shortened the bell mouths of the RSP IM and put in TODA A3 cams, now he was in need to increase injectors to RDX as the engine is way above 255 hp at flywheel, more likely above 260 hp.

Just curious as the cost and effort to put in a JDM K20A engine is not worth the money from a standpoint of power curve.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
K20a.org'a hoş geldiniz @Fn2 K20A.

Bu yaklaşımla hedefiniz nedir?

K20Z4 motoru, EUDM'nin en iyi K serisi motorudur. Biri H, E ve CAI'yi değiştirirse, 240-250 hp seviyesine ulaşmak kolaydır (egzoz ve başlığa bağlı olarak). Geriye kalan tek fark IM, valf zamanlaması ve 0,5 puan daha yüksek CR olduğu için bir K20A motoru daha iyi performans göstermez. Basit cıvatalı K20A2 motorları ile stok enjektörlerini maksimuma çıkaran birkaç müşterim vardı. Bir arkadaşım RSP IM'nin çan ağızlarını kısalttı ve TODA A3 kameralarını taktı, şimdi motor volanda 255 hp'nin çok üzerinde, muhtemelen 260 hp'nin üzerinde olduğu için enjektörleri RDX'e yükseltmesi gerekiyordu.

Bir JDM K20A motorunu takmanın maliyeti ve çabası, güç eğrisi açısından verilen paraya değmez.
[/ALINTI YAPMAK]
K20a.org'a hoş geldiniz @Fn2 K20A.

What is your goal with that approach?

The K20Z4 engine is the best K-series engine of the EUDM. If one swap H, E and CAI it is easy to hit the 240-250 hp level (depending on exhaust and header). An K20A engine would not do better, as the only difference left is the IM, valve timing and the 0.5 point higher CR. I had several customers which maxed out the stock injectors with there K20A2 engines with simple bolts on. A friend of mine shortened the bell mouths of the RSP IM and put in TODA A3 cams, now he was in need to increase injectors to RDX as the engine is way above 255 hp at flywheel, more likely above 260 hp.

Just curious as the cost and effort to put in a JDM K20A engine is not worth the money from a standpoint of power curve.

Hi. yes, as you said, making the k20A really cost a lot. In turkey terms, about $ 3,000 room 33,000 TL good money To have a good fn2 in turkey, you have to sacrifice 35,000-40,000 dollars. My vehicle will be made by star Honda, one of the leading Honda garages in Turkey. they are very successful in the fields of turbo sk2 turbo integra turbo k24 crx all engine k24 all engine k20. We started this project as a complete fd2 typer. For these processes, rrc intake manifold, j35 throttle, rrc 11.7.1 compression pistons, rrc complete oil pump, the power we aim for is 245-250 hp, excluding camshaft. the rest we're missing is the kelford 179/A camshaft. There is no other fn2 made with these parts in Turkey. It looks like it will be a nice project. Unfortunately, it is impossible to find a complete fd2 engine in Turkey.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for your comments. I could do it as fn2 mi k24jdm. but I used my right in this setup. I combined my walkers in my civic type_R with k&w coilover brembo perforated discs and ebc pads. hondata flashpro toda headers injen cold air and complete 70mm straight pipe and complete rrc engine interior materials. fn2 typer was not as popular as an ep3 typer in turkey. maybe we can break the devil's leg by doing k20a.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have always thought these chassis looked good , very race inspired. We look forward to seeing more of your progress with the build 👍 happy holidays
As you said, it was inspired by the race. chassis has good handling. I had the opportunity to examine honda jazz-fit and fn2 typer as low walkers. jazz and fn2 are so close as walkers. honda star who will realize our project already has their own youtube channel in the garage, their project k20A jdm dc5 motorized jazz swap was really a joke. I will often share pictures of the pieces, the time they were put together. happy holidays

·
Registered
24 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts