Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Went to the Dark Side
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi yall (pics)

hi, my name is kyle and i thought id say hi. i currently have a 04 rsx that is bein converted into a time attack car. but other than that im in the army currently deployed to afghanistan.
the first one was the original set up then i hit a curb and busted it up
the second one is what it looks like as of last month, right now theres 4500 bucks worth of carbon fiber bein added

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,977 Posts
hi, my name is kyle and i thought id say hi. i currently have a 04 rsx that is bein converted into a time attack car. but other than that im in the army currently deployed to afghanistan.
Welcome to K20a....thank you for being a soldier :up::up:

be safe

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Welcome aboard abd thank you for all that you do. :up:

·
Went to the Dark Side
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
welcome man. straight to supporter i see :up::up::up:

yeah so far iv gotten alot of support for what i do so i thought id support that which supports me

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
welcome man. nice dc5:up:

·
Went to the Dark Side
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
skunk 2 pro s coilovers, skunk2 rear camber kit, greddy cat-back, enkie sprortline 17''s carbon hood, trunk, wing, lipkit, type r amber corners, type r headlights, honda badges, 20% tint, and and right now im puttin together a k24/k20 frank and will try to get 300 320 out of it

·
Went to the Dark Side
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
shes also chamionship white

·
trial user
12,673 Posts
Welcome to K20a.org soldier!
What kind of diet did you put the RSX on?
Delete:
cruise control
ABS
Stereo
Air Conditioner
Interior
Other including bracing it up
I am glad to see that you've painted all the carbon fiber. Even version 1 looks great. You've a good eye.

·
Went to the Dark Side
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i havent deleted anything yet thatll wait till i get home but plannin on ac, and some interior peices, oddly enough im keepin most of it cuz itll still be a dd till i get my hands on anouther car hopefully a dc2

·
Went to the Dark Side
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 23 Posts