Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Been on this site for a while now but have never really posted. I own a JDM DC2 integra Si, Just a dumb B18C between the struts atm the moment. I Have just completed stage one of project D3CPTV which was to get the car into show quality exterior and I am loving it. The car has a full Bomex bodykit, Carbon hood, It has been completely shaved (including the door handles) and has had a custom full respray. The best part about the car however is the widebody which has been hand-made out of STEEL, no crappy fiberglass guards for me :)

Stage two of the project is to get a K20aR engine in there, put a K24a2 block on the bottom, Get K-pro and get a 50hp Nitrous kit for the strip :D

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Welcome to the site... :up:

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Welcome aboard man!!! :up:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers guys. Yea this site is pretty much the best :up: I prefer it over H-T any day of the week.

Here is my ride, It probably not as clean or JDM as people on here would like but I'm building my car how I want, not what everybody else thinks is cool. I've had the work put into it, all done buy some of the best. It people don't like it then tough :silly:

Still need to lower it some more, I'm painting my stock mirrors gloss black and putting them back it, im sick of the aftermarket ones.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Damn, no auto-image resizer on these forums. Best way to resize? sorry about the massive pics :eek: :(
I either upload my pics to flickr.com or use irfanview, you can download it for free. A google search will bring it up.

Welcome to the site :up:

·
Went to the Dark Side
5,173 Posts
welcome nice DC2 :up:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts