Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
My other car is a S2000
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I know I haven't gotten to know some of the hardcore k20'ers as I should have when I was going through my K-swap for my daily beater and for that I apologize. Many of you were very gracious with help through that ordeal.

You may be glad to know that I've been away from this board for the fact that I've been enjoying the swap. :) In anycase, I was in the hunt for the right NSX and couldn't find one.

I ended up picking up another S2000, this one on the cheap. The idea was to do something crazy with this one that hadn't been done as of yet. The first idea that popped into my head was a K-swapped AP1. Then I thought that wasn't crazy enough. So here's what I and a mechanic did come up with:

Here's the S that is safe from anything extreme:

Here's the project + some domestic goodness:

Chopped windshield frame

Motor shot

Didn't get it, did you?

Will be updated once it's finished....yes this was a teaser. There'll be a full write-up done with pictures through various stages of build-up once this project is finished, tested, and published.

·
My other car is a S2000
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dre2004 said:
is that a 5.0 engine i see?
Yeah...I know...it's no K24 (with type R head), but it'll do. :rolleyes:

Actually, it was chosen because between a Chevy LS block and the 5.0, the 5.0 fit and was butt-loads cheaper to acquire. I can't wait for the day that K-motors, F-motors (as in S2000), and H,B motors are as cheap as American blocks.

·
Registered
345 Posts
there is nothing wrong with the 302. it has tones of bolt ons available and they are pretty cheap. anyone can work on them. now that thing would be a torque monster with a vortech supercharger. helladriftability :up: :confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts