Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
newb question .. can i leave the ps and ac in without hooking them up just so i can leave the stock serpentine belt size on the engine? and if i do take ps and ac pulleys out, how do i know what size serpentine belt i need? thx guys..i know its prolly a stupid question but im learning :confused::confused:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and also, are there things you have to do to a jdm ecu to get the car running..i know a few wires have to be spliced, but is there anything else? thx

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
what chassis you putting this in???? yea you could leave them there and not hooked up but might as well just get rid of em if you not gonna use any of it. I have a pulley and belt needed to eliminate them if you interested. cheap too

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
newb question .. can i leave the ps and ac in without hooking them up just so i can leave the stock serpentine belt size on the engine? and if i do take ps and ac pulleys out, how do i know what size serpentine belt i need? thx guys..i know its prolly a stupid question but im learning :confused::confused:
i would take them out....and to find the size of belt you can use string and wrap it around the way it is sapposed to go and mark it or cut it to the length and bring it to the part store and they will help u size it up...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its going in my 94 teg! cant wait...thanks to the bothh of you for the help! :up::up::up:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:up::up:
what chassis you putting this in???? yea you could leave them there and not hooked up but might as well just get rid of em if you not gonna use any of it. I have a pulley and belt needed to eliminate them if you interested. cheap too
integra..and thx i might be interested..it'll be a few weeks or so but ill let ya kno!!

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
No worries, teggie with K is nice

1 - 8 of 8 Posts