Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything is hooked up according to the hybrid instructions but the fuel pump wont cut on. Anyone know what is wrong with it? The relay isnt kicking on, so when you turn the switch the pump dosent even come on. Anyone had this problem? I would rather you call me then post b/c I am out there working on it now

Josh
706 252 6324

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well came inside and waited on my friend with the teflon tape and when I got all the fuel lines back together and whatnot I went to crank it and the same shit happened. The relay may be kicking on but I couldnt tell b/c it was kinda noisy with the wind blowing and stuff. Anyone got any suggestions? Went over the wiring and its all the same as it was when we fired it up earlier.

·
Registered
255 Posts
becareful with the teflon tape that none of it gets in the fuel line because if it gets in there and clogs a inj. it will lean that cyl out and maybe say goodbuy to mr. k. that tape is notorius for little strands coming off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.