Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching but couldn't find any results. I purchased a K-series swap header with the collector similar to the one below. It's a K20/24 stock block mild head work setup. The collector I have is a 2.5" outlet, is that going to put out decent power or will there be noticeable loss?

BTW I'm at work and the computers here do not allow me to see certain pictures, so if the pictures below don't correspond to what i was talking about then I'm sorry lol :p
4-2-1 merger

TIA

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw everyone was telling me to replace the back section with a megaphone :confused:

·
Registered
726 Posts
btw everyone was telling me to replace the back section with a megaphone :confused:
i just picked up the same one, i as well was told to replace the back with a megaphone, but cant find it sold separatley..

A good friend of mine had a SSR header on his car, then for shits and giggles he put this replica header on his car and noticed a 5 hp increase on the dyno :confused:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just picked up the same one, i as well was told to replace the back with a megaphone, but cant find it sold separatley..
There's a vendor on here that offers just the megaphone for 200 shipped, I'm pretty sure I can get it cheaper locally.

A good friend of mine had a SSR header on his car, then for shits and giggles he put this replica header on his car and noticed a 5 hp increase on the dyno :confused:
LOL :dance:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts