Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

i have a 99 civic with a k20a2 swap. pretty soon i'm gonna buy k-tuned's electric water pump kit and wanted advice from ppl who've done it as to what else was needed (that's not included in the kit) to complete the installation.

any help would be great.... if anyone has pics as well that could be posted it would help a lot..

thanks!

·
Premium Member
18,977 Posts
hey guys

i have a 99 civic with a k20a2 swap. pretty soon i'm gonna buy k-tuned's electric water pump kit and wanted advice from ppl who've done it as to what else was needed (that's not included in the kit) to complete the installation.

any help would be great.... if anyone has pics as well that could be posted it would help a lot..

thanks!
use an em2 alternator...works with K20 harness....

you also need to figure out how to turn on/off pump...I believe a toggle switch with Relay is the best option....

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
You can check out my thread and see what you need, if you have any questions just ask. I also HIGHLY recommend the ETD thermostat for the water pump to weld a fitting to that will re-circulate coolant in the engine before the thermostat opens.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts