Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
15,812 Posts
Re: help! i just bought type-s engine to put into my ep3 but there is a way to bypass the

you can by pass with a kpro or jdm type r ecu. With a stock type s ecu, a honda dealer might be able to do it or you can get it reflashed. The basically need to match the key with your ecu.

Nikos

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: help! i just bought type-s engine to put into my ep3 but there is a way to bypass the

nikos said:
you can by pass with a kpro or jdm type r ecu. With a stock type s ecu, a honda dealer might be able to do it or you can get it reflashed. The basically need to match the key with your ecu.

Nikos
Thanks Nikos !! its appreciated , the dealer told me yes, i think what i will do is , before installing the k20a2 in, i will just plug the type-s ecu once at the dealer instead of sir ecu then i will be sure they gonna make it work , if they are not able i will buy the jdm ecu and wired up the fuel pump, where do we have the wired up the fuel , at the body? or please thanks again!

·
Banned
15,812 Posts

you don;t touch the fuel pump... Just ground one pin.. When the time comes PM us and we will tell you.. Just do not want thieves to know this shit

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks to all! work fine, reprogrammed at the dealer for 50 $ :up:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.