Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
TSX FTW o already had but on Flash and didn't feel like getting it. lol. Lazy sob

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Cool thanks man.
Sorry yo, I cant find it anywhere on the interwebz yet. Its probably still a little to new. Ill upload it once/if I find it. Sorry
TSX FTW o already had but on Flash and didn't feel like getting it. lol. Lazy sob
Lol I have it saved to my computer but I'm retarded at times and couldnt figure out how to do anything. :dance:

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Looking for the Civic Wagon manual. Electrical if possible. Not quite the same as the EF stuff. Thanks in advance if anyone finds it.
It should be the same as the EF :up:

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
trying to find +06 Civic Si service manual, esp gearbox teardown.
anyone know if someone selling? cant afford to buy from helminc, their shipping is 10x of book cost lol.

·
Registered
87 Posts
For the civic SI 06+ look on 8thcivic.com They have it there. Still in for the wagovan Wiring Manual. I can follow the wires for sure but it would just be a bit easier to find the exact wiring diagram for the wagon. i have the EF ETM as well as the EF Civic shop manual from Honda and they are close but not exact. If you find one let me know.
Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
trying to find +06 Civic Si service manual, esp gearbox teardown.
anyone know if someone selling? cant afford to buy from helminc, their shipping is 10x of book cost lol.
For the civic SI 06+ look on 8thcivic.com They have it there. Still in for the wagovan Wiring Manual. I can follow the wires for sure but it would just be a bit easier to find the exact wiring diagram for the wagon. i have the EF ETM as well as the EF Civic shop manual from Honda and they are close but not exact. If you find one let me know.
Thanks in Advance
Cool, I'll let you guys know what I can find as soon as I can :up:

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Thanks in Advance
Some guy bought a CD version from a website, other than that, they all bought from helminc. :(

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Some guy bought a CD version from a website, other than that, they all bought from helminc. :(
I found an 06+ SI manual, but I can't post the link til tomorrow when I can get on my computer

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
:wow: mad search skills! ill wait patiently :silly:
I cant find the link that had it so I could add it to the list of manuals. Here is another link that you can just go click on "server" and it'll download it for you. I cant add it to the list or it'll say "broken link". Anyways just scroll down to 06+ Civic and it should work for you.

http://www.spoonertuner.com/manuals?Cat=119

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
I cant find the link that had it so I could add it to the list of manuals. Here is another link that you can just go click on "server" and it'll download it for you. I cant add it to the list or it'll say "broken link". Anyways just scroll down to 06+ Civic and it should work for you.

http://www.spoonertuner.com/manuals?Cat=119
that one is for FD1-2, cant find 6 speed transmission. only have 5 speed transmission for the K20Z :(

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
that one is for FD1-2, cant find 6 speed transmission. only have 5 speed transmission for the K20Z :(
Oh I see. Let me see what I can try to round up :up:

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Oh I see. Let me see what I can try to round up :up:
chris, i got the Civic Si manual inc. the gearbox teardown.
would you know where to upload 160+ mb pdf file? most upload places i see have 100mb restriction per file.

i was thinking of sending a copy to spoonertuner website but cant find where to upload.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
chris, i got the Civic Si manual inc. the gearbox teardown.
would you know where to upload 160+ mb pdf file? most upload places i see have 100mb restriction per file.

i was thinking of sending a copy to spoonertuner website but cant find where to upload.
NICE!! :up: Email [email protected] and he'll put it up there for you. Another place I get manuals from is Hondatech.info so I'm sure they would put it up on their site as well. The email to them is [email protected] :cool:

61 - 80 of 94 Posts