Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there guys! I'm new here at K20a.org. I have a k20a3 motor that came off an 04 Base RSX ( automatic Tranny), and a k20a (5 speed tranny).The swap is going into a 97 EK ex coupe. I know I kind of got a sucky motor. Lol. Needing to know what kind of axles, engine harness, and clutch kits to use with it? 160 hp is good enough for me with bolt ons, as I would use it as daily driver. All help will be appreciated. TIA!

·
Registered
263 Posts
You would use the Original engine harness, yonaka makes a decent set of cheap swap axles for 32mm hubs. You would use the k20a base model clutch kit , match the clutch to the flywheel.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

You would use the Original engine harness, yonaka makes a decent set of cheap swap axles for 32mm hubs. You would use the k20a base model clutch kit , match the clutch to the flywheel.
Okay. The original harness is from an automatic RSX. My Tranny is manual.... So get an conversion harness also?

·
Registered
263 Posts

Okay. The original harness is from an automatic RSX. My Tranny is manual.... So get an conversion harness also?
Sorry about that I missed the auto part if it was stated. I’m not 100% if the base auto and 5 speed engine harness are the same. You may want to source a 02-04 manual rsx or ep3 engine harness maybe someone else with more knowledge can chime in on that. As for conversion harness yes you would want a 96-98 k swap conversion harness.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts