Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Hello from TODA Europe

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  CJM 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. After browsing the forum for months i finally got round to introducing myself. I'm Lou and i work for TDI-north powertuning based in the UK. We are the northern division of TODA Racing Europe, we do alot of work with the EP3 and dc5 Type R. and do alot of development work on track for both drag racing and time-attack (auto cross). check us out at www.tdi-north.com
thanks for looking!

#5 ·
yeh i have some good times working there. Do spend alot of our spare time workin on the EP3 drag car, got the car running with crower 2.6 stroker motor, full race gt4088r kit last year, went racing, set the record for any honda in the UK with a 10.8 @138 but had a nitemare with transmissions, smashed a quaiffe 5speed, smashed a dog box from magnus, and got sent a wrong final drive from another company, had to wait 8 weeks for the correct 1 to arrive. in the down time we lost the record to another team so that kinda sucks.:down:
just building a new car over the winter period, few changes including a new cage, new turbo setup etc etc.
we also do some track support for a nissan skyline gtr, also, paul does the mapping for the Buddy club UK dc5, that was doing really well in its class.
check us out @ www.tdi-north.com
:)

#6 ·
Welcome... :up:

#10 ·
I remember working on the car the night before the shoot, we were really disapointed with the numbers we were getting with the gt4088r so we used the biigest nitrous jet we could use, on the dyno the numbers we were getting was silly, we never run the juice on the track but its there if and when we need it, just waiting to test some new transmission parts next year before we can crank it right up and shoot for 9 sec passes. :D

#14 ·
Welcome aboard Lou!

#16 ·
Ive read the magazine with your ep3 in it countless times, its a quality build!!!

I had hoped to bring my civic over to yee at some stage to get my kpro mapped, im limited here in Ireland to anyone with experiance on mapping them, maybe some day when i have the car the way i want it,

Welcome along though,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.