Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hayy all

been browsing though the site for a while now and iv decided to join properly. Im Dan im 18 nearly 19 and iv been reading for a while now about the K swaps and iv decided im finally going to swap one into my EK

planning on doing all the work myself, were yet i dont know. the hardest part is finding some were with the space for me to do it. insurance are abit funny over here so im secdualing to finish everything when im 20. still got a ton of reading to do but its all good fun.

anyways awsome site, great info as well and its also easy to understand!!!

cheers
Dan

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Welcome Dannyboy..... :up:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey Dan,

Welcome to the site. I've been lurking here for a while now and pretty much learnt everything I know about K swaps. The best way to learn is to read the full build threads in the EG/EK forum. Give yourself a full day and check out ELFATHER and Fuster_Clucks builds they will blow your mind and make you realise what is possible!

Me and my friends are both doing swaps, we are located in Lancashire near Blackburn. We are in the same boat as you, trying to find secure space to work in. At the moment we are both gathering parts and hoping to start our builds early next year.

If you need any info just drop me a pm.

Cheers, Owen

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Dan,

Welcome to the site. I've been lurking here for a while now and pretty much learnt everything I know about K swaps. The best way to learn is to read the full build threads in the EG/EK forum. Give yourself a full day and check out ELFATHER and Fuster_Clucks builds they will blow your mind and make you realise what is possible!

Me and my friends are both doing swaps, we are located in Lancashire near Blackburn. We are in the same boat as you, trying to find secure space to work in. At the moment we are both gathering parts and hoping to start our builds early next year.

If you need any info just drop me a pm.

Cheers, Owen
hayy

cheers gents. iv read over them two threads briefly. but im starting to go over things in more detail now. they are truly awsome.

lancashire isnt far from me mate, im in liverpool. ill have to get to a meet when im finished. iv got loads of questions, but ill try and serch for the answers. but no doubt ill be asking some noob ones as well. :D

cheers
Dan

·
Registered
21,788 Posts
welcome man:up: and like my bitch always says become a supporter :up::up:
hahaha what a fag! you know what, dont come to maryland with Marc, i'd have to kick your ass!

welcome, become a supporter!!! you can make fun of this guy with me, he's a flaming latino homsexual in florida and doesnt own a single pair of pants

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
hahaha what a fag! you know what, dont come to maryland with Marc, i'd have to kick your ass!

welcome, become a supporter!!! you can make fun of this guy with me, he's a flaming latino homsexual in florida and doesnt own a single pair of pants
LMAO... Holy crap, hahaha...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha yeah there seems to be a great atmosphere here. unlike some other forums iv been on

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome to the site pal.

I am the other fella oztaylor mentioned doing the k-swap. My build will hopefully be starting soon once we have secured a place to do it. I will be doing a k20 jrsc DC2.

I have already started ripping all the guts out of it but seems like i have alot of work ahead with rust and other bits to sort. On the up side i might be picking my engine up tomorrow or monday so i will be like a little kid at christmas.

anyway good luck with your build and luck forward to meating up.

Chris

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cheers dude, i look forward to seeing how your getting on.

oh im jelous im still planning mine, got to get a few debts paid off before i can make a start but its all good.

yeah we should definatly arrange a meet when were all done. there will be K in a DC2 an EG and my EK that will look quite cool all lined up :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts