Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my name is Ian and I'm from Ohio, and if you check my profile I have been a member for over four years but have never made a post ha. Mostly doing research and learning during that time.

I finally found a good chassis in Ohio and I'm finally going to start my swap.

I must also say Will from Hybrid Racing is very helpful. :up:

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Welcome aboard man..... So tell us about this chassis and swap plans....

·
Went to the Dark Side
5,173 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! Where in OH are you from?
Findlay area, met some of the janky crew members at Larue in september, I was in a red EG with a black hood, GSR blades and a black tape on the headlamps. I ended up breaking the trans that night on my last run.

Welcome aboard man..... So tell us about this chassis and swap plans....
It's a 95 CX hatch with a pre 94 dash, GSR brakes, GSR seats and a B18C1/LS trans with some goodies. No rust at or bondo at all which is very rare for Ohio and I only paid 3k for it but it does have a salvage title due to being a theft recovery. Im not too worried about it cause I will probably keep the car for a long time, I don't have a revolving garage door.

So far I know I want a K20A2 with 6 speed transmisson and hybrid mounts, and pretty much everything from their catalogue ha. I'm looking to put down 220ish to the wheels. I still don't have the swap or mounts yet but there are still alot of things I can get done without them. The way I see it the actual swap will be the easy part.

The car is going into my garage tomorrow and I plan on documenting it on a few sites.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh and I almost forgot the pics.

The summer car:

The project, sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

And just imagine a rusted out cx hatch, thats my beater ha.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
welcome man. go with hybrid-racing for all your swap parts:up: you wont regret it. everything is H-R in my bay. link to the new website in my sig:up:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts