Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello fellas im new around here and i just want to learn the new tecnology involved with the k20s
im a dseries b series loving fella
i also love my v8s dont get me wrong
wether its na or turbo i love them all
:dance:

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Welcome aboard man!!! :up:

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah man.. We waste no time around here.... :silly:
ohhhh you so fast just like your car :ninja: (in a japanese cartoon voice)

all i know is that for SURE ill be learning plenty of shit from this forum...seems to be full of techheads and no TUNER dorks

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
ohhhh you so fast just like your car :ninja: (in a japanese cartoon voice)

all i know is that for SURE ill be learning plenty of shit from this forum...seems to be full of techheads and no TUNER dorks
lol.. faster..

Yes you will.. There is plenty of information here on the site. Everything that you need will be in this forum...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol.. faster..

Yes you will.. There is plenty of information here on the site. Everything that you need will be in this forum...
heres my story...
ive been living in spain for the past 4 years...and im finaly going back...this coming up winter...i SHOULD have enough money to be able to do a nice eg k20...but before i go brake shit i want to really know what ill be geting in to..:cool:

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
heres my story...
ive been living in spain for the past 4 years...and im finaly going back...this coming up winter...i SHOULD have enough money to be able to do a nice eg k20...but before i go brake shit i want to really know what ill be geting in to..:cool:
That's good... Well with enough research, you will have a good idea of what you are getting and know what to expect and what not to expect.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts