Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am liquidating my supply of Honda parts, and have made available all of my back-ups and spare parts, as well as tons of stuff I have pulled off of my to cars.

I have tried to make a comprehensive list with pictures and have placed it here; www.kindleracing.com/sale.htm

Please take a look, let me know if you need anything. Check back often, as I am still adding a few things here and there.

Thanks,
-Jeramy

·
Registered
345 Posts
jdkindle, i would like to know how used the lsd is? also will you sale just the ek mounts? i will give you $1000 shipped for the kpro and would you sale just the shifter box for $50?can get you money for kpro friday. ***serious inquiry***

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
allmtr said:
are the brake kits for street use as well?
no....they would warp under constant use

dre2004 said:
jdkindle, i would like to know how used the lsd is? also will you sale just the ek mounts? i will give you $1000 shipped for the kpro and would you sale just the shifter box for $50?can get you money for kpro friday. ***serious inquiry***
It was used about 10K miles, but remeber it has a lifetime warranty, so it is always like new. I will PM you about the other two items.

·
Registered
198 Posts
there are a few thing i might be Pm'ing you for if my swap doesnt come with it like the shifter cables and box if you still have ...and possibly if i sell some of my integra parts and etc ...i might be interested in those drag brakes ...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
NickZED20 said:
chip off the wheel? can i get a pic?

and how do i know how much to paypal you if i dont know the cost?
Its $14; I do not have a pic here and it is at the shop, which is on the other side of purgatory from me right now. Not sure when I will be going down there, but it is on my list of things to bring home with me once I do.

If the wheel was a pie; and the outer lip was the crust; it would look like a slice of pie was taken from the crust only

·
Registered
972 Posts
well right now off the top of my head i need
type s starter
type s valve cover
type s timing chain
type s timing chain tensioner arms
type s tranny
type s tranny cables
type s water pump
and the intermediate shaft

that would be shipped to 97478 oregon. too bad still not at ft drum ny make it a lot easier :)

thanks in advance
chad

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.