Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
HyTech, SSR/DTR (six sigma racing), ASP, Burns Stainless, SMSP are the best for K-series... (there maybe 1 or 2 more I am missing) they range in price from $1,000-$2,000+

for the dc5 chassis the comptech, mugen, toda, spoon are ok too

Please search - this topic has been covered many times

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok what about accord/ tsx headers?? and i good fuel rail.. i need a good web site so i can buy this stuff.. thanx

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx man i think im going to get them when i get back home from vacation , and im going to build my own 3' exaust..

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Ill post some pics of my new TSX header. Just got it done today.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea they cost a lot $1300 but you may have to contact them go to hytechexhaust.com and go to contact and call them

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
this from the web site

Honda RSX K20A and K24 Swap

HyTech's latest develpment has been with the new K series engines. We offer the header for the RSX with the K20A and a swap header for the K20A & K24 into the EG & EK Civics. Depending on what engine modifications are done, there are different versions. Also, depending on it's specific needs, the K series engines require different headers. One header design cannot cover the different variations of the engines.

they are custom made.. so if you want them you need to call them!! like i said

·
Registered
61 Posts
this from the web site

Honda RSX K20A and K24 Swap

HyTech's latest develpment has been with the new K series engines. We offer the header for the RSX with the K20A and a swap header for the K20A & K24 into the EG & EK Civics. Depending on what engine modifications are done, there are different versions. Also, depending on it's specific needs, the K series engines require different headers. One header design cannot cover the different variations of the engines.

they are custom made.. so if you want them you need to call them!! like i said
good info.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
quick pic of the tsx header that we are now making.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I believe hytech headers are custom made for each individual's setup.

The hytech replica header is more like the ssr header than anything. There are a few replica header dyno charts floating around they make pretty good power...... I'll leave it at that. lol

that's because it IS an SSR replica header.

it has been compared side by side, and in all honestly it's a very good copy.

i could not afford the original, and i ended up with a smokin' deal on the replica through batlground.

when i called them they didn't just price match, they beat the other company's price, so i always recommend them to everyone:
http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41710

·
Registered
919 Posts
hytech is pretty pricey...i have one on order. takes 4-6 weeks for them to make it.

cost me 1300 bucks...that's just for the header too..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts