Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the RSX-S DC race header fit in the EK/EG K24 swapped cars?

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and how about the comptech race header?

I'm just lookin at used headers for a pretty good price. just wondering if they will fit in my K24a2 swapped EK?

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
#2 said:
No RSX header will work. Front subframe is in the way.
but the TSX headers work?

·
Registered
34 Posts
jon v said:
but the TSX headers work?

talking to the guys at comptech, they said the only complaint they have about the TSX header in the EK is ground clearance. Depending on your ride height, this may or may not be an issue.

I'll be getting the Comptech header for my K24A2 EK.

P

·
Resident Journalist
501 Posts
theres no point in getting the comptech one when a cheaper TSX DC header will make the same or more power. Comptech headers dont really work that well. If you want to go cheap, get the DC headers, and you will also have plenty of clearance. no wirries at all

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2fastxeg said:
theres no point in getting the comptech one when a cheaper TSX DC header will make the same or more power. Comptech headers dont really work that well. If you want to go cheap, get the DC headers, and you will also have plenty of clearance. no wirries at all
Thanks

·
Registered
537 Posts
IMHO the price of headers for a stock or near stock application is seriously ridiculous for the hp benefits. I think your going in the right direction fo sure.

So do you have a possible completion date for this project? lol...Just wondering.

Dan.

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
V8KO said:
IMHO the price of headers for a stock or near stock application is seriously ridiculous for the hp benefits. I think your going in the right direction fo sure.

So do you have a possible completion date for this project? lol...Just wondering.

Dan.
I am hoping to be up and running by early August but I will still be happy if it gets done by the end of August...

Tranny, Throttle body, mani, and hopefully ECU to be ordered this week... :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.