Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
My other car is a S2000
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to buy an exhaust manifold for a temporary solution for my K20/DC2 swap.

I need to know if there are any differences with the following manifolds:

TSX Manual
vs.
TSX Auto
vs.
Accord Manual
vs.
Accord Automatic

I've searched around online salvage yards and all four happen to have different Honda part numbers.

Also, the idea is that the manifold will only be the manifold (the top portion) and I will have to fab up a down pipe to my high flow cat (from my Skunk2 exhaust for the Integra). Can anyone advise for or against doing this?

Will I have to find and use the Accord downpipe/flex pipe as well?

I also have access to a DC5R exhaust manifold and downpipe....does anyone know if that'd fit for the DC2 swap? This is one of the last steps in the swap...once this is done, the car is done....so please help if you have the info.

Thanks in advance!

·
My other car is a S2000
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One more product choice to add here:

I was looking at the DC Sports site and noticed they have a tuned 4-2-1, 2 piece header for the TSX. Is this something that should be considered for my swap?

If I go this route, this solution should last me a bit longer until the prices of specific swap headers comes down a bit. The $1300 header that's out now is tasty, but too expensive for the current budget. This swap isn't cheap by any means!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.