Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
one
1,489 Posts
This thread is going open up a can of worms.

Tom @ Portflow
Brad @ RLZ
Dave @ Headgames
Larry @ Endyn

And probably some others that I am forgetting.

Are all good.

Talk to them, ask questions, and make a decision based on how happy you are with the answers.

I personally chose Tom. His turnaround time is probablly the fastest out of all of them, he took his time and explained everything to me clearly. His rates are fair. He makes retainers for the Eibach valve springs. And being the porter in for record cars (Doug and Jeremy) does show that he knows what he is doing.

·
Registered
21,788 Posts
Anyone else besides tim grey have a K head by jeremy at inline pro? care to share your results?

·
Rebuilding phase
8,450 Posts
This thread is going open up a can of worms.

Tom @ Portflow
Brad @ RLZ
Dave @ Headgames
Larry @ Endyn

And probably some others that I am forgetting.

Are all good.

Talk to them, ask questions, and make a decision based on how happy you are with the answers.

I personally chose Tom. His turnaround time is probablly the fastest out of all of them, he took his time and explained everything to me clearly. His rates are fair. He makes retainers for the Eibach valve springs. And being the porter in for record cars (Doug and Jeremy) does show that he knows what he is doing.
Pretty much sums it up. I dunno how much K series work he has done but Combustion Contraption has extremely fair rates and his work, Ive heard, is not too shabby. www.cccylinderheads.com.

·
Registered
101 Posts
iv always been extremely happy w/ headgames .. helps he's not far for the jersey croud. always glad to pick up yrr head straight from the actual shop

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
You have to find someone that does the best p&p for what you need. Take in cosideration what cams you are going to use and what intake and header you are going to use.

Since we got our flow bench, I learned a bunch about porting. We have ported a few heads and got verry good results.

Defenetlly get a port done by someone that can send you a flow sheet with the head that you are getting.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nada thing at all.. one of my buddy's wants to get his head done and he doesnt wanna go to head games bc dave charges around 1600 .... just lookin for some more figures on other head porters

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nada thing at all.. one of my buddy's wants to get his head done and he doesnt wanna go to head games .... just lookin for some more figures on other head porters

1 - 20 of 23 Posts