41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you want a good pad on the street and track I recommend the HPS pads, if those aren't what you are looking for click the link and find what you need, there are over 40 brake options for RSX and EP3's.

http://www.corsportusa.com/brands/Hawk.html?search_query=&page=1&limit=50&sort=relevance&category=415
The Street Race is a new Hawk pad that effectively replaces the HP+. It is basically a slightly modified DTC-30 race pad.

I thought the HPS 5.0 replaced the HPS? The HPS no longer appears on the Hawk website.

You didn't specify the definition of track. I use the Street Race pads of autocrossing and on the street. However, according to Hawk they fall quickly above 800°F. The HPS 5.0 starts falling off at 600°F. If driving hard rather than just around the track that is probably not enough and a change to one of the higher temp pads is probably necessary.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
The Street Race is a new Hawk pad that effectively replaces the HP+. It is basically a slightly modified DTC-30 race pad.

I thought the HPS 5.0 replaced the HPS? The HPS no longer appears on the Hawk website.

You didn't specify the definition of track. I use the Street Race pads of autocrossing and on the street. However, according to Hawk they fall quickly above 800°F. The HPS 5.0 starts falling off at 600°F. If driving hard rather than just around the track that is probably not enough and a change to one of the higher temp pads is probably necessary.
I am aware of the new pads advertised on their site but there are none currently listed for RSX or EP3, if you have a part number I could find them but until then I will add them once they come out. Everything else including HPS is in stock and ready to ship.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts