Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe this subject has all ready been discussed but my question is:

If I'm planing to install a k20 to a EK with the cross member of an EG which of these companies offers the best mounts. I Know all about the EKK2, and I saw the pictures and everything. My question is about clearance, transmission aligment, engine distance with the radiator, etc between the EKK2 and the mounts of hydrid for a EG used in an EK. Maybe Hybrid has developped mounts for this application, that i don't know.

The other questions is about the axels that these companies are selling. With the set up that I want to use which of these companies is the best. Has someone used the hydrid axels and ended with problems? I know that Hasport axels have problems, but probably this issue has been corrected.

from what i have read Hydrid customer service is the best, and God knows how usefull customer service can beacome during a swap.

Thank's for all information.

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
We have not released a kit that utilizes the EG cross member in an EK. After receiving feedback and R&D we decided to put this kit on hold for now.

We have had excellent reports of axles working flawlessly in both the EG and the EK.

Feel free to give me a call and we can go over your options.

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
1-2 years ago I broke the efhydro conversion cable to hydro conversion lever hasport replaced it. it took a while to get here..:wow:

not that your going to break any mounts lol...:up:

people a hydrid are good at what they do..:up:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts