Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Resident Journalist
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
sup guys, i actually have a new video to show you guys now... ever since that the video that you guys just saw, i took off my stock suspension and threw on some good ass suspension, and actually had more time behind the wheel.... i was able to pull off a 1.8 60' foot time off of the azenis that day, but the car would start to lose traction at high rpm...

·
Resident Journalist
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
allmotorhawaii said:
when are u gonna post the video? and are you using 92 octane gas? any dyno charts?
well i want to post it, but i have no clue on how to do it..... yeah i was using 92 octane.... i never tuned the car or anything, you would think i would do it soon since i have K-pro, but not yet... i made a baseline run one time and the car was making 190 to the wheels bone stock with dc headers and stock piping. the car has made a lot of passess and now we are throwing on some ITB's and a twin disc clutch.... should be ery interesting to see what will happen....

·
Resident Journalist
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
11sec CR-X said:
So no more boost.....goood 8)
Oh NO, Boost is still in the works... i have two motors that i am building up right now... i am just doing some testing for TWM inductions with some new parts that they have came out with. on the side right now, i am building up a k24/k20 turbo motor.... Beautiful turbo manifold by ONE FAB....... it will be definitely be a fast ass car !!!!!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.