Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Resident Journalist
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys, installed the motor a few weeks ago and everything is running strong, i got to give it up to the Hasport Guys, they did a great job on the wiring harness and mounts, everything dropped in perfect. This is my k20 on slicks, with a bad 2nd gear, untuned kpro running off of one of their calibrated tunes, on a dc tsx header with catalytic converter. Hope this video works. This motor has so much more potential, im tuning it next week at Leslie Durst's new dyno shop, check out the story in our next issue of OverRev Magazine, it will be a K-Series Galore Issue.

http://www.imagestation.com/video/view.html?id=4142684669&dl=1

·
Resident Journalist
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the only parts i have in it is a Ram Air intake, 3 inch piping exhaust welded straight to DC TSX headers, K-Pro running on one of their Tuned Maps, and thats about it, its a k20a2, the only thing is that i am having some problems with my tranny, i think its starting to grind, i think the previous owner of the motor drove the crap out of the car.... im also using the Hasport mounts and Hasport Billet Temp sensor Holder thing, and Hasport Mounts... i love this set up right now, im launching the car at 7000 rpm and no problems with axles breaking or anything so i know the mounts are lined up damn straight. Ive noticed on Competitors mount kits that the axles are angles and arent that straight..... I love my car, it pulls hard.......... escpecially on slicks. everything else is basically stock...

·
Resident Journalist
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i was using 22 inch slicks, it was definitely not hookin up as good as it should be, i think i should have lowered the air pressure more but i dont have a clutch yet, still stock clutch so thats all i got for that. As far as axles, i got the Drive Shaft SHop Stage 6... im goign turbo soon, just waiting it out to see if anything new pops up, so far i think i am gonna go with the full-race turbo manifold....

·
Banned
1,180 Posts
Wow you pulled hard off the line. Nice!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.