Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
does anyone have the hasport conversion harness instructions for the efkwh. its number 16 on the instructions an i looked on their site an couldn't find it. can anyone help??

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey i got a 1991 ef and i want to put a k20 or k24 but im hoping someone can send me instructions on how to instal it in what to cut and weld and im looking for the dimentions of the hasport mounts .
thanx
USELESS

·
Registered
359 Posts
Dimensions of the Hasport mounts? What, so you can make your own? :)

You need to remove the passenger side transmission mount bracket from the framerail, then install the mounts per the instructions that ship with them..

·
Registered
654 Posts
Who me? I was waiting on parts, and I have a full time business... a good 2 weeks!

BUT im doing another one right now(well when the eng gets here). The car is being preped slowly, but I figure we can get it running like a champ in 2-3days!

The eng is set to arrive saturday.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Get it welded. Bolts might be ok, but do you want to risk it? You are putting a lot of power onto a piece of 16 yr old sheet metal. Weld it good and strong. If you get it bolted into place and prepped, look in the phone book for a welder. You can surely get someone to come out and weld it for $50-$100.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts