Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, after parting out the crx project this is all I have left.

These are hasport ef/crx 88-91 kswap mounts. I made shims to lower the motor down enough to clear usdm hoods with the webbing cut out. This setup with my homemade axles (type-s inners, type-s shafts, b series outboards) worked great for a couple test drives in my crx. No popping, or steering problems were noted, and the valve cover never made contact with the hood.

The weld-in passenger side bracket is missing of course (still welded in crx, that is sold) and the rear hasport bracket is included with these mounts (it's welded onto the rear crossmember - you get that too!)

All of the hasport mounts, fabricated shims, never used cable-hydro conversion, and oem rear crossmember with welded hasport bracket.

some hardware included.

$400

I live in Oklahoma, buyer pays shipping. Will not ship overseas as I don't really know how lol :)

* PM * IF * INTERESTED *

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've had several people ask if I will sell just the shims. Well, the shims won't do any good without the modified rear crossmember, and rear mount. So... I will not part anything out. except for the cable->hydro. if anyone wants it.

DON'T CUT A BIG HOLE IN YOUR USDM HOOD!!!!! BUY THESE FROM ME!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts