Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im about to buy a set of hasports. question is this car will be limited to street driving maybe only weekends, warm nights and of course the normal highway pass if i need to strecth her legs. as it will be set for racing. prolly mostly drag and the couple road race events. i dont know which to get. Thanks for ur help. Dave

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok well i went with the 70A seemd like a decent choice. since it will see the street when i want it to.

·
Premium Member
3,373 Posts
62A is soft but i believe does the job very well.
70A is supposed to be the compromise between soft and hard. so i would say you made the right choice. you def will have to get used to them.

and of course 80As ...well lets say just hope you dont have dentures.. :confused:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya thats what i figured im in the middle now, if i dont think it meets my needs i can just buy the inserts they are only 20 from hasports. plus the ride of the mounts arent going to really matter as the car isnt going to have much, no heater core, so no heat no a/c no power steering , no sound deading, prolly no alot of other things at the time well im all motor, lol. but no heater is a for sure since i have 2 other whips to pimp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.