Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
his email was like [email protected]
all i can remember is blt in his email.
i bought an engine harness from him in october and still havent recieved it.
so if anyone knows the rest of his email or his user name let me know so i can cuss him out.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
his email was like [email protected]
all i can remember is blt in his email.
i bought an engine harness from him in october and still havent recieved it.
so if anyone knows the rest of his email or his user name let me know so i can cuss him out.
You bought it from him on this site?

·
Registered
273 Posts
if you sent paypal you can go back in the history and look for the amount and his name and email

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
if you sent paypal you can go back in the history and look for the amount and his name and email
x2... And if you didnt pay paypal, then Good luck to you...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive tried looking in my paypal history. the only keyword i have to search is blt.
i get no results.

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
ive tried looking in my paypal history. the only keyword i have to search is blt.
i get no results.
Dont use the keyword... Just search and look for the date. Make sure the date options are correct on the search

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
you bought something from somewhere, that may or may not of been here, and all you have is a partial email address?

whatever.com is not a site... so basically the guy didn't feel like using a real email address. unless he owns the domain... doubtful...

Your going to have to give us more info than that. There is a certain amount of responsibility as a buyer.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whatever.com is an example. it may be hotmail or yahoo idk.
all i know is blt and it had some numbers after it.

i was just seeing if anyone remembered blt from an email address.
and it had to have been on here because he is from arizona. no one from arizona would be on import atlanta. thats the only forums i get on

·
Registered
2,736 Posts

·
Sup homies
11,555 Posts
if you paid him paypal
click on send money like you are sending money:silly:
and where you have to put the email put the first letter and all the emails you sent money too should pop up cuz mine does that .

·
Registered
273 Posts
I dunno why its not working for you but try again. just click history and then select within the past year and his name should be somewhere on that list

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
wow just check your payment history in Paypal. Simple....no?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts