Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
After waiting 3 months from a company to ship me some rear trailing arm bushings that they said they had in stock, I cancelled my order. I called Scott he had them in stock and 3 days later they were at my door, and at a better price! Scott and HPT get my vote!

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After waiting 3 months from a company to ship me some rear trailing arm bushings that they said they had in stock, I cancelled my order. I called Scott he had them in stock and 3 days later they were at my door, and at a better price! Scott and HPT get my vote!
Thanks! We don't beat around the bush here. If we don't have something in stock we let you know up front. And if it is in stock we do our best to get it to you fast and for a reasonable price.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i bought the hardrace ball joints and let me say i am not happy at all. first they had come with some cheapo castle nuts and i went finger tight with them and went one turn on the torque wrench not even close to spec and both nuts stripped right out. then i couldnt find a replacement nut anywhere that is a low profile. so went with a oem nut with some locktite and it seemed fine untill i ran one event and on run 6 the ball joint failed the threads on the ball joint stripped smooth. caused my lca to seperate and it caused me to crash the car at high speed. they are very cheaply made and i had emailed the company a few times and never got a responce back. i would not run a hardrace product on my car if i was paid to. now my car sits in the garages all wrecked up because of a cheaply made product. and the company dont even stand behind there own product i mean they could at least get back to me. ppl talk crap about skunk2 but when i had a problem with there product they took care of it asap with no issues.

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
I have installed numerous Hardrace products including there ballpoints and have never had an issue. Might want to consider installation errors.

Most cars with the HR products are tracked regularly, no issues at all.

·
Registered
48 Posts
no error installing maybe they put out a bad batch with cheap hardware. and besides that the post is real short so it requires a lower profile castle nut and its almost impossible to find.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
no error installing maybe they put out a bad batch with cheap hardware. and besides that the post is real short so it requires a lower profile castle nut and its almost impossible to find.
Sorry to hear about your issues. If you would have purchased through us we would have taken care of it for you. I've road raced for years with Hardrace products with zero issues myself and I stand behind everything we sell.

Back on track. Bump for Hardrace products.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts