Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off let me say hi to everyone and this place is the shat... Now, I was wondering if anyone knows if u can clear a k24 with a gude bullfrog hood...here are the pics.. hood pics thanx in advance

·
Registered
384 Posts
imadic247 said:
First off let me say hi to everyone and this place is the shat... Now, I was wondering if anyone knows if u can clear a k24 with a gude bullfrog hood...here are the pics.. hood pics thanx in advance
im not too sure about clearance but i called and inquired about the hood. the mold was destroyed for that hood, and the guy was trying to make a new one.

he said if he could get three or more people, he would re-make that mold... but it would cost $500 to get one of those hoods... :confused: :rolleyes:

fuck that, i'll just cut a hole in my hood

·
Registered
24 Posts
imadic247 said:
We will be releasing a new hood very soon that will work with k24 with itbs easily.
Give another month, 2 at max and we will be ready to go. They will be pin on only, all fiber glass.

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
You guys plan on making hoods for other models or just the CRX's?

·
Registered
24 Posts
jon v said:
You guys plan on making hoods for other models or just the CRX's?
At the moment it will pretty much only be hoods for the 88-91 civic's and 88-91 crx's. If people show more intrest in hoods for the other models we will release them. Also for pictures, we dont have the hood done yet we are still having the mold made and the hood done but the closest thing to it would be this.

Rember ours will be a hood not a one piece front end, although we will be releasing a 1 piece front end with this style of hood soon. Also our hood offers alot more clearance than this one and should work perfectly for k series with itbs. Our fiberglass guy says the mold and the first set of hoods should be done in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
We are interested, we have a 89 crx with a k24a2 and a jrsc, will this hood clear it. We are located very close to you in College Station TX

Let us know, we maybe can bring the car by to test fit

-Clay

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hoss said:
We are interested, we have a 89 crx with a k24a2 and a jrsc, will this hood clear it. We are located very close to you in College Station TX

Let us know, we maybe can bring the car by to test fit

-Clay
as soon as the hood gets done you can come on by and give it a test fit.
It should be done either next weekend or weekend after.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The mold and hood should be done this saturday. Expect pictures saturday evening. At first the hood will be pin on only but in a couple weeks (after all details are worked out) it should be a dirrect bolt on.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.