Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
421 - 440 of 449 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Nikos,

I'm new to the forum and came across your thread whilst searching for a built k24 and would like to discuss what I am looking for to see what kind of price you can come up with .. I have tried sending you a pm but can't work out how to do it (I'm not sure if maybe I have to be registered for longer before sending pms). Anyway could you please either let me know how to pm you or pm me an email address so I can contact you.

Thanks

·
Registered
216 Posts
Alright, I searched the thread to see if anyone asked and it didnt come up in the results so I'm gonna ask lol What block and crank do you use? Any K24A block with a K24A2 crank?

·
Registered
58 Posts
nikos, thanks for the beautifully built bottom end - I'm well into my build now!

Quick question - what do you consider to be a safe rev limit for your bottom end (12.5:1) in a daily driver?

-DS

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Nikos, I currently have a K20z1 engine in my Ek.
I was wondering, Would that K24 Shortblock deal that your offering, Will be compatible to work with my k20z1 head? If so, Would you be able to provide me all the information that I would need in order to put the parts together . Thanks

tony

·
Registered
68 Posts
Now this does sound interesting - my current plan is to focus on the head but this looks like a great deal. Right now I'm running a standard JDM K20a with OEM JDM cams. I have just received my ITBs and was planning on running stage 2 cams and have it ported and polished. Question is would this be a better bang for buck mod? Also how easy a job is this to swap? Assuming I'd need to swap oil pump etc but is it a drop out / drop in job?

Oh and I'm based in the UK so would need it shipped - any idea on rough cost?

·
Banned
140 Posts
Are these blocks Z3 compatible?

Head, tranny, axles? all swappable with current Z3 set up?

Thanks

·
Registered
39,468 Posts
haha Nikos OWNS this site guys ;)

He is a little busier than usual but drop him a PM (private message) if u r interested in purchasing something. :up:

·
Banned
140 Posts
Hey Nikos, wheres your shop?

Whats it called?

We all wanna know in case we are in the area as to drop in an say hello!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi im located in new jersey im looking for a K24 Block, which i will be building for turbo. Please let me know how much and how much to sleeve it before you send it to me.

421 - 440 of 449 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.