Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
401 - 420 of 449 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Limited Time Special

Last night while driving home from New Jersey I noticed NJ Transit running special buses on Route 18. The Northbound buses read SPECIAL and the southbound buses read HOWELL. By any chance would anyone know why was NJ Transit running these buses?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just spent at least an hour reading this thread from start to finish, expecting you find out you stopped doing this a year ago, but you haven't!

I will have one of these!!! I just wonder how much it should cost to swap this out with my K20a2 block? I am not capable but I think I know people who are.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I noticed your phone number is based in San Francisco, will there be any discount if I pick the block up from from you directly?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks, i got of hold of him and my block is on the way. For some reason i wasn't on the list of people who paid for the block. He said he was sorry about it taking so long. He was a real cool guy and he knows what he is talking about when it comes to k series motors.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Limited Time Special

Any one know a solid books that take bets to post? instead of 2 minutes before

WWTS does but its site is too slow and times out all the time.

Thanks guys

·
Banned
15,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #413 ·
Re: Limited Time Special

thanks guys.

I am not going to take any more orders till they are in stock and all the blocks already ordered are out.

If you want you can leave a $250 deposit to reserve your own block. Once it is ready you can pay the rest and it will ship.

Thanks again for the support.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey Nikos,

I am interested in one of your k24 built blocks. I was wondering if I put a deposit down on one how long do you think it would take to actually get it built and shipped out? I have a lot of other parts to order yet so it would not be a big deal to wait, just curious how long (already waiting on BC stg 2 cams).

Just a few quick questions:
-Do these still come with the chain cover and chain?
-What do I need to do oil pump wise with a k20a2 head with this block?
-Are these blocks balanced?

I was looking for a 12.5:1 compression setup for all motor.

Thanks in advance for all of your help. I look forward to ordering a block from you and making my k20/k24 dreams come true. This site is awesome, keep up the good work!

-Brian

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Nikos,

I am interested in one of your k24 built blocks. I was wondering if I put a deposit down on one how long do you think it would take to actually get it built and shipped out? I have a lot of other parts to order yet so it would not be a big deal to wait, just curious how long (already waiting on BC stg 2 cams).

Just a few quick questions:
-Do these still come with the chain cover and chain?
-What do I need to do oil pump wise with a k20a2 head with this block?
-Are these blocks balanced?

I was looking for a 12.5:1 compression setup for all motor.

Thanks in advance for all of your help. I look forward to ordering a block from you and making my k20/k24 dreams come true. This site is awesome, keep up the good work!

-Brian
I was wondering about the same thing. Are the cranks balanced?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I know I can get your k24a block. Looking at getting one if your still doing this. But also can I get a k20a head from you also? Please PM me a price for both. Thanks

·
Registered
166 Posts
A few questions:
  • I'm in the bay area, can I pick up to save on shipping?
  • Is the block brand new?
  • What invoice/paperwork comes with the motor? I'm building an Ariel Atom and need an invoice for the CA BAR to get a SB100 to get the car registered.
  • Do you sell longblocks with a good head?

Thanks,
Jason

401 - 420 of 449 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.