Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone i am a recent owner of an ep3 honda civic type r it came with the greddy turbo kit with the t517z turbo. However from the time i started it i realise that everything is not ok. I am not sure if the last owner change settings or if because the battery lead was off for that long a time the car is running extremely rich. Now i would like to start off at what the kit stock map would be for the type r or the k20 so my questions are.

1)Does anyone have the stock ignition and fuel map for the greddy turbo kit.I think mine is a mess right now. If i am not mistaken even the vetec change over point is different.

·
Registered
457 Posts
this question is really really really really really hard to understand. i would like to help, but i have no clue where to start.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Basically what i would like to know.When a greddy turbo kit is bought that comes with the greddy emanage is there a map that come with the emanage for ignition and fuel. I now received my car and its very rich and i was wondering if the map was off so i wanted to compare what i have to what i might believe as stock map for greddy turbo kit.
Also are there any k20 turbo maps relatively safe maps for every day drive low boost that i can look at our that i see. I am new to honda i had mitsubishi before just want to learn vehicle before i make any major moves.

·
Registered
563 Posts
if i were you i would try to sell the emanage and go for Kpro. Seems like Kpro is more of what you are looking for. About the turbo map deal, i wouldn't try to boost up to much without getting the car tuned because no map that you can download will match your particular setup.

·
Registered
457 Posts
if i were you i would try to sell the emanage and go for Kpro. Seems like Kpro is more of what you are looking for. About the turbo map deal, i wouldn't try to boost up to much without getting the car tuned because no map that you can download will match your particular setup.

X2 :up:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts