Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its hard to tell, was the paint in really bad condition? do you like that green? well obviously you do haha, i've never been super fond of it myself - but nice paint is nice paint :up:
the first pictures that paint is 12 years old and its really hard to tell from the camera but when your in person you can deffeintly tell the difference with the paint. i love the color also, out by me no1 has it but 1 kid and hes out east lol

Nice what was it painted with??
i don't quite get what you mean, but i didn't go to Honda to get the paint, my friends dad has a mixer and he mixed it basically back to stock color with a lil pearl.....he said he also got a new clear coat which he used and he said it came out perfect. but sorry idk the paint brand they used

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
the first pictures that paint is 12 years old and its really hard to tell from the camera but when your in person you can deffeintly tell the difference with the paint. i love the color also, out by me no1 has it but 1 kid and hes out east lol

i don't quite get what you mean, but i didn't go to Honda to get the paint, my friends dad has a mixer and he mixed it basically back to stock color with a lil pearl.....he said he also got a new clear coat which he used and he said it came out perfect. but sorry idk the paint brand they used
Yeah what was the brand??But obviously you don't know lol,cause you already mentioned it.

·
Registered
21,783 Posts
get a lip, some nicer wheels, and a better camera, you'll be set. im sure the car looks and feels amazing in person. I love the feeling of new paint with a fresh wax.... its like oil on glass:up:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah what was the brand??But obviously you don't know lol,cause you already mentioned it.
yes yes

get a lip, some nicer wheels, and a better camera, you'll be set. im sure the car looks and feels amazing in person. I love the feeling of new paint with a fresh wax.... its like oil on glass:up:
i just got my wheels in today ill update the pictures tomorrow...and yes i need a lip asap just dunno which one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.