Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past few months I read about a couple road racing events where a k20a R Civic beat a S2000. Of course driver plays a big role but I am suprised to see a RWD loosing to a FWD.

Any opinions?

·
Registered
285 Posts
not the first time...the JUN Prelude was able to beat the MCR S2000 in a touge battle....both uphill and downhill. also there's that SS Works CRX that beat 2 Group-A racecars(s2000 and altezza) and a ~350hp NSX. all about weight ;).

·
Registered
145 Posts
TeamPacman said:
That car has smoked BMW's and most of the RWD drive cars...
of course i love the realtime cars but there only beating the bmw's because they keep adding ballast to them to slow them down..

and nikos.. it really is great to be able to see s2000's and civics dicing it up isnt it?! but yeah like you said im sure driver was a big part of that outcome..

although i do hold more than my own with the s2k's around here with my kpowered hatch 8)

·
Registered
145 Posts
vtecvoodoo said:
If it`s a Honda Challenge event, the s2k would have a tough time beating a k-powered car. The s2k has to run stock brakes, etc. etc. since it`s RWD.

Ryan
it can run aftermarket brakes now.. but theres 150 pounds added.. thats the new rule anyways

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.