Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so im trying to save myself a huge headache here.....is it possible to get to the passenger side firewall hole that the harness runs through

1) so i can pull the plugs back through that i dont need and hide them in the cabin

and

2) obviously for running my hybrid racing harness

???

im not trying to be super fancy and do crazy wire tucks and stuff i just need to know if theres a way to get to it without pulling the whole dash out

thanks ahead of time:D

·
Registered
294 Posts
unbolt the glove box...then you should be able to see the following under the dash

unbolt the blower motor and condensor that are behind the glove box. which they should be held in by 10mm bolts and the glove box by i believe 8mm bolts :up::up:

thats about it man lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
you putting your fuse box in the cabin aswell..

If so where are you planning to put it.

I cant find anywhere :(

·
Registered
429 Posts
pulling dash isn't really that hard..just make sure you know where all the wires go back. glove is still a lil cramped so it took my whole dash out. it gave a lot of room to work and made me realize how easy a wire tuck really is aside from extending like 10 wires and soldering them.

·
Registered
426 Posts
i did mine fairly easy just by pulling off my glove box and then my blower the hardest was pulling down the sound denting but its not that hard i also put my fuse box where my pass side air bag went

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you putting your fuse box in the cabin aswell..

If so where are you planning to put it.

I cant find anywhere :(
im not doing the fuse box in he cabin, but the best place i could think of is like he ^ said.....take out the passenger airbag and get a tray to replace it and then put it under the tray....plenty of room and then youll still have easy access if any fuses go out or anything:up:

·
Registered
152 Posts
cheers

But i want to keep my passenger air bag incase i have an accident :(

Thats the only reason why i havent changed my steering wheel....

Ill have a look at the weekend..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts