Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my GEAR-X 5.84 ratio Final Drive from my K20. This is virtually Brand New with only 100 miles on it and has no chips,gouge marks or damage. For Sale because it is a tad short for my needs because of my ITR gears.These gears and pinions are just about bullet proof !! An awesome drag ratio or Auto-X, superb acceleration.:up: Will fit K-series 6 speed transmissions.

SOLD !!!!! THANKS ASP !!!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
hmm..... didn't u need something that I had? ;)

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Bearing included? My FD2 5.06 FD used a different size bearing than the 4.4... i assume every FD change requires a new bearing?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well as far as i know the dc5 standard final drive is 4.7,

Im looking for a happy medium, between better acceleration and not to high revs in 6th for long journeys, at 100kmh my revs are at 3000rpm.
Thats what gearbox I am using. I would recommend a 5.0 FD for you. Gear-X will be releasing a 5.0 at the beginning of the new year, if you can wait. Honda OEM 5.0 gears are hard to come by

·
Registered
292 Posts
Thats what gearbox I am using. I would recommend a 5.0 FD for you. Gear-X will be releasing a 5.0 at the beginning of the new year, if you can wait. Honda OEM 5.0 gears are hard to come by
The only other final drives ive seen beeing used are the 5.1, i knojw they come in the new fn2 civic type r's

Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
not too hard to come by, I have one sitting on the shelf. :p :rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts