Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*SOLD* TODA Spec-A camshafts

TODA Spec-A camshafts for K20A2 or K20A, been in my car less than a year, just 8K miles on them... including the cam gears/VTC actuator and pulse plates already mounted

$650 shipped

TODA valve springs recommended if you want to rev to 9K
(edit: $990 shipped including brand-new set of TODA valve springs)

ECU reflash available through TODA Racing USA, 3900/5000 RPM VTEC and 9000 RPM redline
better yet, I can provide a tuned calibration to start with for your own K-Pro tuning.

available now

·
Registered
14 Posts
hahaha you got the same idea as i do...i saw your thread on k-series.com too...FREE BUMP FOR A FELLOW TODA OWNER...comn people they're toda!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
from http://www.todaracing.com/products/honda_k20a/camshafts.html

Duration ° (Lift, mm)
IN = 235 (7.4) - 290 (12.5) - 240 (7.1)
EX = 230 (7.0) - 285 (11.0) - 235 (6.7)

the middle numbers are for the VTEC cam lobe. there are extra midrange gains to be had with these cams by using a relatively early VTEC jump (the TODA flash uses 3900 RPM at 75%+ throttle, 5000 RPM otherwise)

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
btw I have a tuned K-Pro cal that should be fairly close for these and save a lot of tuning time.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
found a guy selling hardly used TODA valve springs to go along with these. How's a TODA setup for under a grand sound...

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TODA Spec-A camshafts

My TODA cams are up for sale for real now, here are some pics.

I tested the tuned calibration on my K-Pro and it ran really nice, though a bit rich in my case because I still run a cat. will save lots of tuning time!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
most recently tried to test a smog-legal exhaust setup and got 200-201 whp... but without K-Pro it ran too rich, and we later discovered the CAI filter was clogged
with a RH & straight-thru exhaust got 215-217 / 150-151
(Dynojet STD)
Type-R intake manifold is needed for best results.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I confirmed I can get a brand new set of TODA valve springs to go with these so...

TODA camshafts, valve springs and K-Pro cal for just $990 shipped

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just to clarify it is a K-Pro calibration, not a K-Pro ECU (which would cost you as much as I'm asking for the cams). You supply your own K-Pro unit and load the calibration file I provide, and tune from there.

yes it's still available but I have a few people interested.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
valve springs are on standby. as soon as someone commits to buying these I can have them ready to go out with the cams within a week.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.