Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This past weekend Rick's transmission was delivered. We are in the process of building an All Motor EK and decided that this was the best solution towards our upcoming transmission problems. Luckily for us G-Force was able to bring us a Demo to Honda Day so that we could show everyone what it looked like.

At first glance you will notice the most important thing yet part that will need a couple weeks to figure out and that is the Shifting Assembly. This will not use the Factory style cables but rather a solid linkage.

As we get more information, we will gladly pass it along.

The $5500 includes transmission assembly, gearing and shifter. The Shift Linkage and Quaife Drag LSD are available but not included.

Some more pictures of our booth during Honda Day.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a pm. Turbo and All Motor ratios are available.

Thanks
Rick
Import DPS

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aaron, to be honest I really don't know yet. I am still waiting on more details from them. There were 4 straight race events which has that entire group including my guys all over the united states. I'm sure once they get back, we will get that all situated and functional to better answer everyones questions.

Rick

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are working on the final production of these transmissions. I was told sometime by February they will be allowing order for both Turbo and All motor gear sets on these. We will be using a Turbo Application for next season.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't believe so, but for these transmissions its best to call my buddy Rolando from Dynamic Performance. He has most of the up to date info. We have been focused on moving parts and tuning. They are doing almost all the transmissions since he has the training to do them in house. Plus they are really great people to deal with.

Rick

1 - 20 of 21 Posts