Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a fully built a2 and im lookn for a good clutch/flywheel combo im gonna be making around 500-600hp

what clutch should i use and wut flywheel

thanks

·
Registered
986 Posts
If you don't want shifting problems and synchoes going bad get a CM twin disk, the fastest k series uses them. Works great!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so just get a cm twin disc, is that the full name or is there like a twin disc stg1 or 2

and for flywheel get an 8lb , becuase i was gonna use a type-s flywheel

who makes a good flywheel

·
Registered
986 Posts
the cm twin dish comes with a flywheel...stage 6 or 7 depending on application

·
Registered
124 Posts
i was just on clutchmasters website, and i couldnt find anything for the k24. can you just use the clutch from an RSX? or are the blocks different enough to necessitate a clutch specifically for it? (sorry if this is a noob question)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
now im probally gona use the 5spd a2 tranny but is ok to still use the twin disc for the 6sd rsx-s

and how come i cant find the twin disc on there site it only shows the stg5 clutch

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
DTLandLTD said:
i was just on clutchmasters website, and i couldnt find anything for the k24. can you just use the clutch from an RSX? or are the blocks different enough to necessitate a clutch specifically for it? (sorry if this is a noob question)
I'm using an RSX clutch on a k24a2 block wtih type s tranny.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Does the type-s Flywheel bolt up to the K24 (TSX)'s?

Any modifications necessary? I was gonna sell my exedy stage 2 clutch and fly, but if it'll fit I'll just use it again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts