Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what ecu do you have and what injectors size are you running and how much power does it put down
I already sold the ecu I was using. I was running kpro and the motor was ran with 750cc rc injectors and the were about 70% duty when the motor was broken in with the z1 cams that were in it. I didn't get the chance to tune the car with the stage 3 cams, which is why I only have a basemap. The car was never put on the dyno so I cannot give you numbers. The car pulled stronger than my buddy's rsx that put down 274whp so take what you will from it. I can say with full confidence this motor will put down solid 300's and more with a ported head.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
are you willin to ship and if so how much shipped to 32725 and does it come with axels ?
I would do $4800 shipped for the two. It will not include axles, an intake manifold, or header. I can include a ported rbc with a 70mm tb as well as a SSR k24 header for an additional price. I would do $6000 shipped with the header and intake manifold and tb and wire harness. I have a set of axles that could be used as cores, but the boots are torn so they aren't good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.