Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased a new hybrid racing tucked fuel line kit of a private seller who bought it new but never got to use it due to his car being stolen.. I'm confused cause the kit came with the inline filter but also has the hose and banjo bolt for the factory filter. I'm assuming this Is the standard kit and not the tucked kit smh?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Trying to post picks but my phone won't let me and I'm currently at work with no laptop or pc. Is there anybody that can help me upload pics please?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look at these images and tell me what one you have.

Standard type:

Tucked type:
thanks typeone, i spoke to josh in tech support i believe and looks like i have the stuff in the first pick but with the inline filter. the lines i have are for use with the oem filter :thud:..he (seller) insists he ordered a tucked fuel line kit, he obviously didnt or his order got mixed up im not sure at the moment

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You may want to have him call us and confirm, we can see exactly what he ordered (if he bought it direct from us.)
thanks typeone, if you can confirm he got the wrong stuff from you guys by mistake would i be able to exchange them even though i opened the package already?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts