Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TRADES FOR S2000 OR RSX-S...ANYTHING NEWER

Here it is im not sure if i want to get rid of it but if the right offer comes along i will have to....i love this car and i will miss it if it goes for sure. It did 240 to wheels fully tuned. Fresh build only has about 2500 miles on the motor..head was bough brand new from honda and the port and polished. The block was out of an element and was completely re-done the only original piece was the actual block itself. its got 2 3/4 full exhaust to a magnaflow muffler. k sport coilovers........thin side moldings....type r replica wing...KPRO!!..rota track r rims with toyo proxie 4's on them 10,000k hid's sparco racing harness..freshly repainted mazda rx7 sunburst yellow. traction bars so no wheel hop...runs 8.5 so far in the 8th and 12.9 in the quarter.everything on this car works and runs perfect...the only thing not painted yellow yet are the door jams themselves...everthing else is already painted yellow that needs to be. mostly interested in trades buts i take cash offers too im looking around the 13,500 mark but thats neg...now to the pics

Here is a link to a video taken right b4 it was painted in november
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BKBo9fp-AM

·
Registered
636 Posts
beautiful! and its yellow!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts