1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's
I have a couple thing's I would like to sell:

1. 05/06 DC5-S K-Pro:
I have an 05/06 DC5 configured K-pro for sale/trade.
You will need the adapter harness to run this in your 05/06 DC5-S:

I purchased this from a member on ephatch.com w/o knowing that the ecu was for an 05/06 dc5-s (the seller failed to mention). I kept on throwing a CEL so I notified Hondata. They confirmed that the ECU was converted for an 05/06 DC5-S. (If you want the email conversation b/w me and hondata, I will gladly forward the email to you)
Long story short, I need an 02-04 RSX-S Kpro or 02-05 Civic Si Kpro.

THIS WILL NOT WORK ON AN EP3/02-04 RSX-S.. YOU WILL KEEP THROWING A VTC CEL. (P0011 to be exact)

2. EP3 NHBP HFP rear lip
Next up is a USED NHBP HFP rear lip. I purchased this from a member here on ephatch. There are scuff's here and there from daily regular use. My axleback actually melted the plastic that sit's above it. (I have included a pic to show what I mean)

3. EP3 DEPO CTR replica headlight (passenger's side)
I purchased a pair of DEPO headlight's and the passenger's side cracked due to a rock hitting the headlight housing while driving. The headlight DOES fog up after being exposed to water. The top tab is also slightly ripped. (I have included a pic to show what I mean) I figured someone could use this headlight for extra part's. These are HALOGEN projector headlights...

4. EP3 Stock intake mani cover
Selling it because I have a K24... There are scuff's/scratches from daily/regular use.

5. BRAND NEW OEM Throw Out Bearing
Bought this thinking that my clutch kit would not come with one.
Part #: 22810-PPT-003

6. BRAND NEW OEM Pilot Bushing
Bought this thinking that my clutch kit would not come with one.
Part #:22103-PNA-003

Prices:
1. K-Pro $900 Shipped..I'm also willing to do a straight trade for an 02-04 RSX-S Kpro or 02-05 Civic Si Kpro.
2. EP3 NHBP HFP rear lip $100 Picked up
3. EP3 DEPO CTR replica headlight $60 Shipped
4. Stock Intake Mani Cover $30 Shipped
5. OEM Throwout Bearing $40 Shipped
6. OEM Pilot Bushing $10 Shipped

I AM LOCATED IN DALLAS/FORT WORTH
Local's have priority first.
The only item that DOES NOT include the 3% Paypal is the K-Pro.
Prices are firm not OBO. So don't ask or lowball.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Interested this HFP rear lip. can you send me a few more pics?
does this come with all the required bolts and stuff? or do I need to buy anything else? I'll be in dallas Mid May, will pickup around that time.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
interested in kpro, need to see what it would take to convert my harness back to use on my z1. lmk if still avail.
and do you know if and where to get the adapter harness, price? i can't find any info on it

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'll pay shipping for the HFP lip if you change your mind about shipping it. Think about it, let me know.

I tried ordering this online from handa.com but they rejected my order and wouldn't ship it to me. A-holes.

:beer:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts