Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling the shell only, I have a k20a in it now and it runs and drives. I will be pulling all of the k-swap parts. Rolling shell, GSR Sedan, on tein springs and kyb GR2's, 09 Civic SI seats front and rear (rears not bolted down as I never got around to mounting them), S2000 steering wheel (AP1) and air bag, S2000 push button start (can start the car normally with the key as well), JDM Sedan type-r door panels (material matches the seats perfect). JDM ITR cluster (reads in KM). Aftermarket HID 9006 bulbs with OEM Mazda3 ballasts (tuck mounted behind fenders). Car is k-swapped. Can be reverted back to b-series (i did not cut any wires, just tucked them in the front frame horns). To get back to b-series, you will need to get the right side (trans side) frame mount since the k-swap required its removal, and part of the floor pan for the shifter had to be cut to make room for the shifter. Includes magnaflow exhaust (was a cat-back but had to modify the piping in front of the resonator to adapt to the k). I have pics of the RHD conversion process and will be emailed upon request. No corners were cut, everything was welded and seam sealed or under coated to prevent rust. Engine bay was stripped down, scuffed and spray painted gloss white before the B18C went in, then a year later a k was put in. The shell will include the RHD b-series engine harness, the b-series radiator condenser and a/c lines, and a few other miscellaneous b-series parts that I have laying around. The sunroof does work, but is not currently wired in, I have the switch and vent bezel for it. There is no radio (I'm a fan of my ipod and headphones or the sound of vtec).

The bad thing with this car is the rear wheel wells, which is common for honda's, the right rear isn't so bad, but the left side will need to be replaced if it were to be done properly.

The car is currently has a motor, as I said before, but I am selling the rolling shell only, minus the drivetrain and k-swap components. I'm not interested in selling the motor alone, because no one wants to give me what it's worth. I am asking $2500 for the shell, which I believe is more than fair, considering a JDM front end is around $800 to $1000 on eBay, and the RHD is not for everyone I know, but it's there and the work is done. I am not interested in trades. I will consider pulling the seats, if they are not your cup of tea, to reduce the price. I do have more pictures if you are interested, please provide your email address and I will be happy to send them. Call or text 608-235-5280. I don't check my email or this site everyday, so contacting me via phone or text is best. The car is located in the Madison WI area. I will consider delivery within reasonable distance. Come look at it, take a ride in it, or kick the tires, it's up to you. Lowballers can look elsewhere. Thanks for looking

1 - 3 of 3 Posts