(2) type s valve covers *SOLD*

paypal verified.
pm me or hit me up on aim.

·
Premium Member
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Logan3024 said:
WTF man get off your ass and send my shit out!! :mad: :mad: Thanks for ignoring my Instant Messages. :down:
damn bro you are 1 impatient motherf***er, i logged on AIM on my cell phone and left it on. already told you that, 2nd i shipped it out exactly like i said i would, i even OVERNIGHTED the shit. you will have it garanteed by friday. i have your tracking info, and i'll post it so everyone can see! EV 489406703 US www.usps.com

great way to make someone look bad when they did absolutely nothing wrong :down:

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
chameleon said:
damn bro you are 1 impatient motherf***er, i logged on AIM on my cell phone and left it on. already told you that, 2nd i shipped it out exactly like i said i would, i even OVERNIGHTED the shit. you will have it garanteed by friday. i have your tracking info, and i'll post it so everyone can see! EV 489406703 US www.usps.com

great way to make someone look bad when they did absolutely nothing wrong :down:
damn... talk about some impatient people... he's probably thinking ur trying to rip him off lol... bump for chameleon very helpful guy... hey manny its "speshul x s" sell suprfast the harness... he needs it bad...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.