Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a few pairs of 2004 TSX Projectors with the clear lenses for sale. Looking to get $120 shipped lower 48 states for each set. Lmk...

I just registered here since I'm definitely interested in buying these. I'm at work right now and photobucket pictures are blocked. I'll look at these tonight when I get home, but 1st are they still for sale? If so, are there any chips or scratches on the lenses/bowl?

If you're concerned since I just signed up, you can check out this Maxima forum. I did the same thing on that forum back in the summer: http://forums.maxima.org/general-maxima-accessories-all-generations/567154-fs-pair-acura-tsx-projectors-clear-lens-models.html

You can also check my ebay feedback: my name is "dunc84"......You take paypal correct?

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
can u do 100 I might be interested..:up:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I replied to your PM on H-T.com haha I should know on Monday and will let you know one way or another.

EDIT: I sent you a second PM on H-T.com. I'm ready now if you want to make a sale. I can't do anymore waiting. I gave more details in the H-T.com PM since I check that way more often than I would check here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts